Sunday, June 30, 2013

my owl babies...

How did you feel the moment you became a parent?

Biggers...your birth was life changing for me...literally life changing.
when you were placed in my arms, you opened your eyes and that was it
the look on your face told the story of our future
and you yawned a big "hi momma" as if you had greeted me that way
always

Wee...my daughter.
there can be only one
and you are it.
your birth brought my past loves
alongside my present loves
to meet my future love
you.

Cherry on Top
nothing can express the day of your birth
nothing.
welcomed by the members of your entire family
on both sides
you completed the journey that daddy and i began
when we welcomed your brother and sister into our
family

each of you has brought something
meaningful
frustrating
amazing
loving
infuriating
and quentisentially
YOU
to the mixture of our family
you are precious
you are unlike any other
you
are
harrisons
and you made me
a mommy

i love you!

No comments: