Saturday, June 15, 2013

really. i must be crazy to be doing this...

What are 5 passions that you have?

I could take the easy way out and say my passions are us...and this family...but that would be, well,
lame.

so...5 passions...here it comes!

1. us. our family. this is my world and the most important passion in my life

2. i really am passionate about my job-doing what is right for kids-not always easy but most certainly rewarding

3. the Redskins...but you already know that

4. treating people the way i want to be treated...GrandpaDad and Gaia raised me with this simple thought, hard to accomplish with so many negative people in the world, but important to attempt

5. having family meals-our lives will go by far too fast when we all look back-the time we take to slow down and enjoy simple things together is priceless to me

** 6. my true friends...i would go to the end of the earth for those folks...you know who they are and why we love each other as much as we do! i hope and pray for your most significant friendships to last the tests of time, as mine have

love you more and more every second of every day
momma

No comments: