Saturday, June 08, 2013

30 things I want the kinder to know about me...

http://www.babymakingmachine.com/2012/11/30-things-my-kids-should-know-about-me.html

good old pinterest.
I saw this and was immediately drawn to it-
maybe it's because the reality of mom passing on is beginning to sink in,
or
the sense that perhaps she left with stories unheard,
details of a very colorful life that she was waiting to share and didn't get that one last chance...

maybe i just
miss
her

either way, for Biggers, Wee, and our Cherry on Top
I want them to
know
and when the moment comes and i'm not here to
provide the answers
bake the happy cake
or simply show up with a surprise, just because...
they will be able to smile for their
knowin.

30 things about me that you should know...begins today
this is for you.
all my love, forever and ever
momma

No comments: