Saturday, June 08, 2013

The List

THE LIST:
List 20 random things about yourself:
1. my initials go in alphabetical order and I LOVE it! (EFGH)
2. Daddy has always been suspicious that I maried him for the 'H'
3. when I was 13 I saw a romany gypsy fortune teller in Crail (scotland) who told me that I would marry  man who had an 'H' initial
4. that same gypsy told me i would only marry once, for true love, and that we would have 3 children and our first born would have a 'P' initial
5. Daddy and i really do argue too much, but we have always loved each other-i'm sorry if we've scared you
6. the summer job i HATED was working for Alaska Airlines in the food/catering department...GrandpaDad thought it would be a nice job b/c i loved cooking so much...it STUNK and I was out of there before the week was over
7. if you ever find yourself in an impossible situation, you need to tell SOMEONE, remember you have your family to support you
8. you will have friends come and go in your lifetime...some friends come around again and again...remember to treat people the way you want to be treated-even if they don't
9. NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE...I MEAN IT!
10. i wish i had a superhero power besides sonic hearing...invisibility would be awesome
11. i hope that i can be closer with your uncles as we get older
12. education is important-school was sometimes hard for me too-you just have to get through
13. yes...college matters
14. i loved and hated being in a sorority...since graduating, the special few sisters with whom i've maintained relationships, have continued to make me a better person
15. i tell you that i'm over having pets, and secretly when i'm alone in the house, i do love Junior and even Oreo
16. being a grown up is rewarding and frustrating...a weird combination of up and down, like redbull and vodka...consume your adulthood with thought and care!
17. sometimes there are no answers...no, you weren't born with instruction manuals, Daddy and i have had to figure each of you out without instructions-sometimes we get it right, sometimes we totally screw it up, but we've always loved you-never doubt that
18. date a lot...marriage is real, and tricky...falling in love is the easy and fun part...staying in love will be the work of your life! Choose WISELY!
19.i hate eating fish...i know it's good for us...but yuck. all i ever really want to eat is junk food
20. the dentist really scares me and thinking about going gives me panic attacks...dentists i'm sure really are good people but personally, i think they are messengers from H**L!

No comments: