Wednesday, September 20, 2006

tagged

umerika tagged me.
she thinks that i have 5 other friends who have blogs...i don't!
i do have friends who i happen to know are READING my blog, so in the fairest sense, i'm electing to tag THEM!

Rae, Lori, Ave, Jen, Eadie,Tali...anyone...

Here you go:

5 things that are weird about me or my pets.
by esther

1. after i wash my hands, i shake them five times into the sink before drying them.

2. i love, love, love food shopping!

3. i have webbed toes, just like my dad, and my grandpa-only the 3 of us...and my mom told me it would make me a faster swimmer when i was a little girl. it didn't.

4. i have never worn a pair of multi-colored toe socks.

5. when i was a much younger person, i wished my name had been "cindy" like cindy brady.

as far as the pets go-heavens-we're weird BECAUSE of them!!!

okay-erika, now that my freak flag is flying strong, i think you owe me a pumpkin spice latte!!

1 comment:

e said...

totally forgot about the toes...
heehee..
love your list..
colin made me update mine..
because he said i was much more strange then I made it sound...
you're so getting a pumpkinspicelatte SOON :)
xxe
tomorrow lets get some video on your bloggage, eh?...I'll help.
*mwah*