Saturday, September 16, 2006

PRAXIS...schmaxis!


FINALLY. I've taken the 2 tests. Not one, but two. wish I had known that when I registered in August and couldn't go to my hs reunion in Alaska. Now, they are both under my belt and the chips will fall as they may...my chips, however, are rattling around my very tired head!

In an effort to reclaim ME, I've spent the afternoon ignoring my kids (super parenting, I know!) to work on my first tag/chipboard mini album. VERY scary for me-this is new territory-BUT now that I've used the most beautiful paper I've hoarded for 3 years, the creative juices are flowing!

I'm on a roll.
a cinnamon roll.
hee hee!

I need to feed my kiddos something -anything-for their
din-din!Instead, I must post and scrap and add (for your viewing pleasure) the Starving Harrisons, on the first day of school!

(Yay me for figuring out how to add photos to my posts, but boo to the crappy photo that includes my finger!)

hugs and love
essie

1 comment:

e said...

omg....the kids are looking SO OLD!
I almost fell outta my seat ;) WHOA!
heehee...
ok,
I can't WAIT to see this mini album...you HAVE to post it on the blog...
and then I'll get you hooked on 2peas ;)...
look out...it's a plot.
xxxe