Friday, September 08, 2006

The hangover

Woke up today at 6am no thanks to the 2 alarm clocks in our room with what can only be described as a "Life Hangover."

Translation from the essie-speak: system overload with a migraine looming!

I thought the living room light was too bright, but if you know Team Leader and have heard of his legendary utility bills, then you know this not to be true. Migraine here I come. yay me.

In an attempt to keep my momentum going here is my YTT post....props to my DeVinny peeps
It's gonna be a good day...it's gonna be alright...
thanks Jewel!

hugs and love,
essie

Yesterday

well, we all know how yesterday began...hee hee...fast forward to getting home and washing Maxwell's mouth out with soap (just kidding, he DID get a bath though)

**Put on the best outfit-ever! Navy gauchos, white cami, soft white chiffon cap sleeve shirt, camel leather sandals...CUTE!)

**Went to the mall to turn in my Yankee Candle app. Met Stacy (the manager) who said they wouldn't be hiring until the END of the month but she hoped to see me again soon. (Quick question...hitting on me or potential to become YC Salesperson of the month?!)

**Confirmed the impulse buy of 3 inch camel wedge sandals-not Jessica Simpson sandals b/c we are Team Lachey-by changing shoes IN THE MALL and hobbling around like an idiot.

**Bought "Footpetals" from Bath and Body Works to eliminate said hobbling issue. (BBW is hiring, but the saleslady was a snot, so I decided, NOT. ha, funny)

**Went to AC Moore to see my favorite floral designer Roz-she rocks-and has an amazing attitude/perspective on life. LOVE talking with her.

**Picked out all the stuff I need for a new fall wreath for my front door, b/c when you are unemployed, you spend MORE money. Yes, that is how it works.
(Also looked for googley-eyes for a Halloween wreath...more on that later!)

**Went to a new library on Cliffdale road-I can say that with all of it's faults, Fayetteville has some KICKEN lib's!

**Went to Fayetteville Tech to turn in a job application for their Lab School/Children's Center Assistant Director. I think I might be overqualified, but it looks great...keep fingers and toes crossed!

**Picked up Dollie and Ben, got a Sonic Snack

**Got home in time for Preston

**Crashed and burned after dinner, but got to talk to Rahn, which is always a good thing.

Today

**will do whatever possible to keep the migraine AWAY
**will bake a cake for our neighbor, whose cousin passed away
**will go to JoAnn Fabrics to see if THEY are hiring
**will get Hannah's new camera in the MAIL (sorry Louise-you know I love you!)
** WILL study for the Praxis
**will make chicken soup for dinner, with rolls, and salad...yum
**might go to Brandon's football game, but Team Leader won't be there and Chris and fam. will...the last time we were in THAT situation Mr. Ben took 20 foot fall from the bleechers, so I'm thinking NOT
**will watch Ghost Whisperer instead and GO TO BED!

Tomorrow

**Will call my folks and wish them a happy grandparents day-WE LOVE GAIA AND GRANDPA-DAD!
**will go with Karen to Chuck E Cheese with my 3 and her nephew
**will be exhausted from trip to CEC and will take a lovely NAP
**will do laundry-ugh
**will clean bathrooms-yuck
**will make some kind of dinner-possibly yum
and will plan sunday's LETTERBOXING adventure!

xoxoxoxx

2 comments:

gabbyfek said...

i love it.
because it is all so essie.
and
you are making me NEED to make wreaths. i blame you and e1 for that obsession.
i want you to make ME a cake. and chickie noodle soup.
hee.
love you.
keep that migraine away.
xoxo,
g

e said...

oooooh chuck e cheese....
how my boys miss thee...
no chuck in g-vegas...
hope your head is better...
loved this post ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe