Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Weekend Update"

The drama of Mr. Nasty Moving Rep continues...very frustrating...
Apparently I needed to know his CV, because that's what he sent me.
A single spaced seriously long email all about what the Army does that his company isn't responsible for and that "[he's] been in my shoes."
literally...my shoes...somehow I don't think so.

And here I was thinking doublespeak was reserved only for politicians!

Folks, I swear this guy is good enough to be running for office-the big one even-heck if GWB could be president, why not the silver tongued Moving Rep?!

I decided to take my simmering anger to the next level and replied by thanking him for said doublespeak and requesting the professional courtesy of 3 available dates for a meeting-for US
to hash out the particulars...
to answer questions...
for him to feel the power of my wrath.
That's right, gloves off!

(Pause while I take my anger management pill!)

On a happier note, I'm reading a blog that has a gratitude friday entry-
very nice thought, to end the week with the things that make life good, that's real power there.
Good stuff.

I checked in on the blog of an essie-pal who I have on my link list.
She's due any day and the 5 of us here couldn't be more excited and grateful for the little soul we're all desperate to meet.
Love her.
So love her sisser, who taught me to meet your neighbors, know your neighbors, love your neighbors, and mean it.
Because we need our neighbors, all the time, even when we think we don't...
We do. xox *e*
(BTW, I wore my 'A' shirt today and if Gab hasn't had him, he's coming soon...just feels like it.)
Her blog was nuttin' but love today.
More good stuff.

I got the album that I'm going to use for my birthday "Lyrical Round."
Holy Mess!
So excited...instead of doing a tradtional circle journal scrapbook, I'm going to burn a cd of super essie inspired songs and send it to any friend who wants to participate.
Then
that person will burn a cd, add it to my book and send it to someone else.
When it's done...it will be sent back to me.
I AM PSYCHED!
And, anyone who wants to can play along, just let me know!
(Some already have...yippeeee!!!)
Still more good stuff.

I guess today became "Good Stuff Saturday" somewhere along the way...that works,
right?

umarmen und lieben!
essie

1 comment:

e said...

you stay strong w/ the movers...don't let them give you crap. they broke/lost your things....helloooo?!?!?
baby boyfek is getting BIG and i think will make an appearance soon...so can't wait to hold him. ;)
you know I adore you and rest of your beautiful family....the reason God sent me to Fayettehell...was to meet you all...I truly believe that.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe