Sunday, January 06, 2008

Big Blogness today

3 days...72 hours...whoa a LOT has happened!

Friday, I got the job.
Yup.
I got the Kindergarten job.
I'm the teacher for 6 months and then...G-d willing I'll be rehired for next year to teach
OR
better!

Saturday, Gaia's Birthday: we love you and miss you, I took the rotters to the Hauptsrasse and got 2 new "dos"... if you look closely, you'll see the GREEN streaks that this one, this first born child, INSISTED to be the only thing that would secure his happiness in life.
ACK!
this one just got caramel highlights...now the problem is in the stark realization she looks seriously older than she is.
ACK!
this one is convinced he is a WWE wrestler and is campaigning as I type for his shot at something totally BLOND.
ACK!

Sunday, today, I spent the day in a fabulous quilting class working on this quilt block of Brandenberg Gatefor what will become our family "Eurotrippen Quilt!" (Rights for the name must go to my fellow ex-pat in Germany: "B" whose blog you all must read. The name of the quilt is "Travel Europe" which I really couldn't live with, so B, I hope it's alright and if need be, I'll make a Euro quilt for you!) Next month we'll be making a block for Switzerland and I cannot WAIT!

Tomorrow, I go to my current school for my last day, and Tuesday, I'm off to Mannheim as "Essie the Teacher!"

Light a candle.
Say a prayer.
Look to the sky and think positive thoughts for me...our kids (who have to wake up earlier now)...and my husband (who has to help them get ready in the mornings now)!
umarmen und lieben
e

1 comment:

e said...

all i can focus on in the post is the fact that dollie looks like she is 18.
HELLOOOO!?!?!?!
WTF?
ummmm...lock her up.
she is GORGEOUS.
that's all.
oh,
and pres and green hair is a good thing. coley would SO agree.
xxxxxxe