Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Fall Ya'll!

It's Fall...It's Fall...It's Fall-YAY!

Still unemployed, but the VA retirement dollars got here YESTERDAY, so we're good for a few more months. Needless to say, I've started my holiday shopping-just in case! :) I think this might be a problem-a real shopping issue-any thoughts on how to stop the madness out there?
Or should I just accept the fact that perhaps this is a gift...
:)
I'm working that angle!

It's October 1-birthday shout out to my girl Karen who is officially THIRTY EIGHT! Woohoo-welcome to the club!

before I forget-Alex wants a "teachers really want THIS" list**
I'm on it!

How random is this post becoming?! What I intended on doing when I logged on, was honoring the "non pet" that has adopted our family...so what I'll do for now is let you know that it has 4 legs, and is living on my front porch thanks to the efforts of Dollie and Ben. A proper post will follow later!

I realized that after much gush about my pumpkin topiaries, I posted the wreath!
Nice one-
Here is the porch....and I'll get a real snap of the topiaries up because they are the "it" factor if I do say so myself! :) And now blogger is being stinky and it won't let me add new pics!
For now friends, this is it!

hugs and love!

essie


2 comments:

e said...

dude.
i LOVE your porch....
although, I think it could use a dog statue ;) hmm....
so no word on yankee candle huh???
I was so hoping for a little employee discount love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe

gabbyfek said...

now i need to go to ac moore.
oh yes i do.
but the one in the 'ville?
still the best.
ever.
xoxoxoxo,
g