Tuesday, October 17, 2006

FINALLY!!

I have a JOB!

No classroom, but a job!
Here's the skinny:
Rockfish is exploding at the seams, so 2 "learning cottages" have been requested.
That means that 2 teachers are moving into them...leaving room for me, and I'm assuming the Art teacher (who up until now, had been "Art on a Cart!")
I start on Thursday-yes folks, that's 2 days away!!

Can I get a "Holy Crap!" from somewhere out in cyber space!
The SAHP (stay at home PRINCESS as I have called myself) is freaking-but feeling very blessed!

For the time being I will act as Instructional Support for the 1st grade team, as I learn the routine at Rockfish and get to know the kids. VERY exciting change for me!

All the SPED experience is already being put to use on paper, as I believe I've got one or two very special friends that I will be working with and who will eventually be part of my classroom-when I get one!

Finally, finally, finally!
Woohoo!
Good things always happen right before the money runs out!
xoxoxo

essie

1 comment:

e said...

WHOOOHOOOO!
YAY ESSIE!
:) :) :)
I'm thrilled for you!!!!

now,
hoping for good news for the treehouse tomorrow on the job front.
will keep you posted...
loveyou.xxxe