Saturday, November 22, 2008

quickly

the snow came down down down last night...
I needed it.

Work for Team Leader has taken a turn that has just pissed me off.
I can say that because this is my blog.
BUT
that's all I can say.
We'll get over it, because we are US.
Me and Him.
Always US.

and it snowed...
a sign from above perhaps,
when I needed one?
my sign?
can't hardly be a coincidence-I get it Dulce.
I'll get over it, because I love Team Leader, and I KNOW I don't have to love his office. (Lucky Me!!)

Oreo LOVED the snow and on his walk this morning I took pictures, which I'll post later on-he WAS too funny!

Last night I found this blogger, through an expat blooger I've gotten to know, and like her I had to share her words.
You must read this post about love.
It is the raw, true story of how love changes life and transcends death.

Love.
I love my husband-fiercely-so much so-so very much, so
I love snow, love love love it when it snows
I love.

3 comments:

e said...

aw. that was beautiful es.
I love you.
love love love. you. xxxe

karey m. said...

these are some awfully lovely words...and the ones about me were nice, too.

thanks for them all...

Diane Mandy said...

I'm glad you discovered karey m. She and her blog are amazing!