Saturday, November 29, 2008

I love Oberstaufen

too too TOO much to say about 4 wonderful days in a favorite place!
but I need to say this, the photos below, starting with "us" begin on Saturday, and end on Thursday "looking out our bedroom window"-a little backwards, but at least I got pictures!
enjoy!

us

more family two

more family

family two

family one

our thanksgiving table, at the Mediterrano, Oberstaufen Germany

thanksgiving with child three

thanksgiving with child two

thanksgiving with child one

night...from our bedroom

bad hair...but...us

part two of the view

part one of the view

proof

the Patton pose

and he's done

taking off

getting ready

the Preston

our sledding hill RIGHT outside our room

Broken ankle Doodle...SLEDDING

close up

Ben Ten snowboarding...and...crashing

the Doodle

us

Thanksgiving smiles from Mr. Ben

an almost family photo...Preston was in the gym, we went into town

looking out our bedroom window

umarmen und lieben
Happy Thanksgiving
essie

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow...that is absolutely beautiful! I wished I (or we) were there with you guys...sigh! Seeing those pictures of some of my most favorite people makes me miss you sooo much, but it sure looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Give everyone a big hug for me.

Oh...and you have to tell Dollie that we were coming home from one of Jacob's baseball games yesterday and little Miss E was having a total meltdown...too much excitement for her these last few days. She was in tears saying, "I
miss Dollie."

We Miss You Guys! Lots of hugs and kisses from FL.

XOXO,
T,J,J,E

Diane Mandy said...

Such a beautiful family!

e said...

awww.
I love all the snaps.
glad you had such a wonderful time angelgirl....
you are so so beautiful my friend.
and your bigs look SO old.
ben reminds me of jack, and makes me want to squeeze him ...
I wish we were there.
man oh man do I ever.
instead we are truckless in crappy arkansas. yeah, almost the same ;)
we got your box! (which sounds lovely, HA)....and the boys have had gummies everyday. and of course the peach ones are gone again ...heehee.
you are the best.
I'm emailing you in a bit about the stuff I'm mailing you.
love and BIG hugs. xxxe