Thursday, November 13, 2008

gooooo Doodle!!

waiting for me in my inbox today was a different email from the middle school...

I opened it.

this is what I read:


Dear “Student of the Quarter” Parent,

Congratulations! Dollie has been chosen by her team teachers as an outstanding example of what an ideal student should be. Peers of your child will recognize this honor as placing your child in a special category of Heidelberg Middle School students—those who not only consistently put forth their best efforts, but also strive to be good citizens.


Could she be simply the best?!
absolutely!!

3 comments:

e said...

Awww! WAY TO GO DOLLIE!!!
love and hugs from the treehouse!

Julie said...

That is my girl....job well done, Dolls!! We are very proud of you. Our Harrison's are on a roll this month. You and your cousin, Ellie, can celebrate Citizen of the Month together this month.

You rock! Keep up the good work!

All our love, Doddle Bug!

Aunt Julie, Uncle Todd, Jacob and Elle.

Julie said...

Oh, and I do agree, she's simply the best! That reminds me of the Tina Turner song..."You're simply the best, better than all the rest."

XOXO