Thursday, November 13, 2008

catching up

e got all over me and said I needed to post some photos...like yesterday.

home sick...I find the time to actually get them up.
enjoy!

field trip to the german farm across the autobahn with Mr. Ben


learning about "kurbis" (pumpkins!) all those boxes behind the farmer...chock FULL of onions, potatoes, and/or pumpkins!!

tomatoes!

believe it or not...15,000 individual lettuce plants, waiting to be harvested!





the farm has it's own restaurant on site, we got to have a wonderful lunch, complete with loads of entertainment courtesy of Ben and his Boys!





umarmen und lieben
essie

1 comment:

e said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, not good you're sick though. :(
but I am kind of in love with all these pics.
first of all.
ben looks JUST like you.
the pics of you when you were little in your CD-CJ proved this...but that last photo really drove it home.
whoa.
second.
could not love ben's hair more.
dear oh dear, it's fabulous.
I want to touch it now.
is that weird?
third.
I think he and Coley would get along famously.
I can tell by the bit of 'tude ben is showing in the photos.
hysterical.
LOVE.
feel better angel girl...
loveyou...
xxxxxxxxxe