Saturday, August 18, 2007

Had to share this little nugget!

This comes from a fellow "Expat" named J who I met online shamelessly blog lurking while I was getting prepared to move overseas. He is also a teacher, and his blog is fantastic! Lots of great info about Germany, and, when you see the title you'll understand why I was drawn to it!

What Your Pizza Reveals

You eat like a European. A little bit of everything, but too much. You stay svelt through portion control.

You consider pizza to be bread... very good bread. You fit in best in the Midwest part of the US.

You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.

You are generous, outgoing, and considerate with your choices.

You are a flavorful and bold person. You should consider traveling to Spain.

The stereotype that best fits you is guy or girl next door. Hey, there's nothing wrong with being average.

3 comments:

J said...

essie, you should definitely consider traveling to Spain - not for pizza though..lol

Unfortunately, my blog doesn't deserve the hype you have given it. I whine and complain too much about Germany. Plus, don't for get that under the title is 'or does it?'.

Being military, you and I will have completely different experiences in Germany - and I predict yours will be more pleasant.

Is there a Taco Bell on base? If so, I might feel a road trip coming on.

essie said...

Sounds like you might have to put that bike of yours on the train, and come out to Heidelberg...yes, we absolutely have a Taco Bell here, and you are more than welcome any time!

Don't be so sure about our experiences...I've spent 15 years pretending I'm NOT a military wife, and now, I suddenly find myself on another PLANET!

The differences in parenting, here on post, are VAST to say the least!! I'm not sure I fit the mold of the "Do-whatever, I don't care" Momma and it appears that I'm surrounded by them everywhere!
*ick*

Tell me more about Spain-B's photos were beautiful...

J said...

essie, you should expand on the differences between living on base and living off base. That'd be quite interesting. Much like living in another country, I assume.

How about Taco Bell and a trip to the cinema sometime?

What do you want to know about Spain? I visit often and have lots of photos you can access from my sidebar (My Travel Photos).