Saturday, January 23, 2010

no.295 birthday birthday birthday


hugs and love for my daddy!!!

who has made it to there and back
and is celebrating
the 27th anniversary
of 42!

a girl couldn't ask for a better poppa than the one i have-
he's been a quiet driving force behind the hurricane gales of my life
and when rain came pouring down in his
i did everything i could to be constant ray of supportive light for him

my birthday wish for my daddy this year
to continue to be a daughter worthy of his love
and to make any rain this year
turn into rainbows

i love you poppa nagise!!!
happy happy birthday!!!
nonnie

2 comments:

e said...

awwww...LOVE it!
Happy Birthday to your sweet Daddy!!! xoxoxe

Unknown said...

You're a great daughter, Essie. And your sweet Daddy is one of the finest men I have ever known. May this year be a good one for you both.