Monday, January 11, 2010

no.291 it's here!

on the same day, the launching of my heart
and
the arrival of my own copies of Mastering the Art of French Cooking!

e2e
the story of two crazy loving friends who have
lived,
loved,
endured,
and come back to do it all over again
worldwide
jumping headfirst into good coffee poured over
the
most wonderfully delicious friendship
as we share the mornings of our lives
one in arkansas
one in germany
2 in spirit.

i love you bunches and bunches e
i love us
i love this!
umarmen und lieben
essie

btw, no need to feel left out Julia, i love you too!

3 comments:

e said...

I adore you es...
I like Julia too...
but you...
I love.
now..
Let's have FUN with this THING we've started!
*mwah*
xoxoxe

gabbyfek said...

i love, i love, i love.
xoxoxox.

pakosta said...

awesomeness! you guys are sooo FUN!
tara