Monday, January 04, 2010

no. 287 take this mom

Well mom , I told you I was gonna surprise you...
with something big,
and using my brilliance I found myself on your blog...
I wonder what happens next?

To all of you, my mom's friends,
my mom witnessed something essential to
being a mother a few days ago in our car.
Brother to brother wrestling.
Except heres where hacking your blog becomes so fun.

Today I, Preston, will walk you through one of the most common
moves me and my brother employ on each other, as well as brothers worldwide, one that may seem socially unacceptable. Sorry mom. Derived from every videogame
where you can crouch, the term for this lethal wrestling move
is called the tea bag, or the act of humping someone's face.
I won't go into anymore intense detail,
the pictures say enough, but tea bagging in videogames
(example: Halo) is where you go over someones dead digital body,
and crouch up and down on them, resulting in your groin area
going in and out of their head. This move is easily do-able in real
life, and every mother out here should be ready for it at all times.
What you don't see here is that Ben violently got me with it before,
which is why I am using him as an example.
He was happy to be part of such a devious plot as this.

Here are said pictures;
Don't sip the haterade mom, Kevin was in on this too.(also dollie)
This will most likely give all your friends the laugh of their lives,
and if you delete this, it will sever the bond between mother and son,

so don't do it mom! This is funny! Don't ground me either.

umarmen und lieben mooooooom, aaaaaahahahahahahahaha

The example:
Photobucket



The sneak:
Photobucket



The execution:
Photobucket



The aftermath:
Photobucket


Preston wins again!!!!!

No comments: