Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm back!

Hallo Friends!

It's been a busy week at Casa Harrison...we went to a wine fest in Bad Durkeheim on saturday-lots of fun, although Ben was crazy mad for not getting on any of "the circus rides of death" and had to eat the largest plate of pasta EVER...however, fun was had by all and photos will be posted later-I promise!

News on the job front has changed: you are reading news from the newest Special Ed ParaProfessional at Patrick Henry Elementary! I get to work with the kiddos I love...Kindergarten and First Grade without any of the headache of report cards and conferences!!

Woohoo!

I get to walk to school with Mr. Ben, and leave school with Mr. Ben.
I have my perverbial foot in the door, and have some (very small mind you) income to contribute to the family coffers! Perhaps we'll make it back to the US this winter afterall!

(Secret wish: I just want to be able to afford some of the yummy purses and boots I've seen since we got here! Shh!! I am that shallow, I'm learning!)

Birthday love to Becca, Jenna, Lori, Luke, Jared, Team Leader, and Mrs. Mary Stright! If I've forgotten anyone, I AM SO SORRY-these are the dates I've got (stuck in the curls, mind you) thanks to my lost calendar!!!!! UGH!!

Preston's big day...next month...14...YIKES!! Still can't believe it!

umarmen und lieben
essie

4 comments:

e said...

14???!?!?!?
oooh, that sounds old.
i'm still trying to digest 13...
which doesn't seem real.
i love you and miss you...
and i want some shots of the pertty purses. ;)
i'm emailing soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxe
ps. i said "buckstew" yesterday and thought of you guys! HA! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!

For purses and boots, it's worth checking out outlet shops ... and waiting for end-of-season sales. Hard, but then you can afford twice as many!

EuroTrippen said...

Yay for the new job! The age group you're working with is so much fun... I actually envy you!

Lana said...

Hey cutie
Looks like you guys are having a great time in Germany. I'm enjoying living vicariously through you.
Congrats on the job!

Love, Lana