Thursday, September 06, 2007

Do I or don't I?

Take the assistant job I was offered last week?
It's half day...9-12, in Mannheim...with a VERY experienced Special Ed teacher who is great, and I would learn so so much from...
There is another possibility, and I'm throwing my hat in the ring there too, but this is here now.
What kind of terrible person would I be if I took this job, then got the other one, and left? I honestly have no clue what my chances are with the other job, but I do know that the list of potential applicants is SHORT, so I have that in my favor.

Chime in folks...the bills are coming in, and we aren't used to one paycheck! After last year's nightmare, there isn't a retirement to cash in to float us, and there are things I want to see!!

*UGH*

2 comments:

Guineveer said...

Essie, sometimes "a bird in the hand" but then again if the other opportunity is what you really want...I know, I'm not helping here. You'll make the right decision. Enjoy your time there, I'm so jealous! DZ love, Jen

J said...

Can you hold off telling the first job (Mannheim) til the 2nd job lets you know definitely one way or the other?