Saturday, September 29, 2007

Checking in:

Happy Birthday Team Leader!

I would post photos, but our laptop with all my pictures on it won't let me go online right now (boo hiss!) so eventually, there will be pictures on this blog, for now I'll do my best to describe the festivites and events of the last week!

Team Leader turned 42 on Thursday...he had been away all week and made it home just in time for "Orange Dreamsicle" cake and Ribeye steaks. Mr. Ben had picked out the plates and party favors, his favorite favor: the trick candles that we put on the cake! (Never let it be said that some of the Harrisons lack a great sense of humor!)

A "Dogtown Skateboard" hoodie is on the way for my 1st child...Team Leader...and when I finally have a paycheck, maybe a new skateboard deck. We all relaxed and sat back to enjoy some 2 seasons ago re-runs of ER.

The new job-love it.
love it.
love it.
Mr. Ben loves having me at school with him, and, truth be told I still like being there with him.

Dollie couldn't be any more excited about volleyball-next big shopping trip is to get her the shoes she needs for her first game in 3 weeks.

This weekend-more of the same-empty the rest of the packing boxes and submit our damages claim as soon as possible. It's not fun, but, the weather is really finicky right now so being inside doesn't bother me too much.

No startling insights this week, Fall is right around the corner and the only thing I am missing is a FIREPLACE!

umarmen und lieben,
essie

1 comment:

EuroTrippen said...

Well it sounds like you're all adjusting really well! The first six months we were in Dresden I hid in my room eating everything in sight and mumbling "Oh my god, what have I done..."