Wednesday, December 31, 2008

no. 201:Auld Lang Syne

when i hear the song, it always makes me cry, soppy sentamentality i assume.
but it does
and, those who know me, understand why.

2008 was an amazing year.
it was a year of giving, receiving, losing, finding
many many "ings"

we've already celebrated here in germany, and team leader's first comment,
"this year will be good-i can feel it!"
we are far away, but the love we feel for everyone of you is only as far away as a beating heart
chock full of soppy sentamentality.

"i'll drink a cup of kindness yet
for auld lang syne..."

with all my love, and happy wishes for a GOOD new year
welcome 2009

umarmen und lieben
essie

1 comment:

e said...

I feel like it's going to be a good one too.
I miss you. tons.
I'm glad for us. for now and years to come.
Happy New Year. I LOVE YOU.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe and the treehouse.