Monday, June 16, 2008

twelve



our baby girl is twelve...
our baby girl is twelve in Germany...
now all three of our Kinder have turned another year older...
in Germany.

Never in my wildest dreams could I ever have imagined that we would live in Europe.
As long as I live, this will have to be an experience that rates seriously high in the lifetime achievement award category for opportunites parents give their children!

I promised to update, and update I will, but first thing this birthday morning...how about a little Doodle-Bug love?!

Umarmen und lieben!
essie
ps-Rahn, you gave us ALL the momma of bday giftness when I opened your email to read that YOU ARE COMING TO GERMANY IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Girl, YOU ROCK, and the festivities are being planned as I type!
pps-*e* you crack me up! J-rod TOTALLY needs to be kicking the ball, and wiping hair out of his eyes, here with us! Tell Mr. Nestle to get his act together and "move that Colin" to DE!

And now...some unapproved by the subject, snaps of our girlie in Deutschland

Dollie and Sky trying on the groovy '80's style DISCO stretch pants that are COMING BACK in style over here...


















Sky, Dollie, and Ruthie right before we went into the park at Tripsdrill


















Ben, Dollie, Ruthie, and Klein Ruthie















Lea and Dollie New Year's 2007



















Pres, Dollie, and Ben on Ben's Bday. (She will HATE this one bc her hair is wet...whoops!)

















Ruthie, Dollie, and Lea

1 comment:

e said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLLIE!!! :)
I can not believe you are 12!?!?
holy cow.
LOVE and hugs from the treehouse
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox