Tuesday, June 24, 2008

in the mail

yesterday was spent...at the post office.

I sent this minus two other boxes not yet ready for their photo op to the states.

it's all gummie candy folks...lots and lots of gummies.

then, I sent this, out to arkansas, where the cd birthday-scrapbook experiment BEGINS!

inside there is a little of this and some of this

that's all I'm willing to show, because I want arkansas and the states to be surprised when it gets to them. I can't wait to get it back...whenever that happens!

we're off tomorrow to start out journey back to the states for a family/friend trip home...so it might be a while until I blog again...the weather in Germany is beautiful, HOT, and calling me outdoors-

umarmen und lieben, all!
essie

1 comment:

e said...

YAYAYAY!!! I was already excited...now I'm SUPER excited!!!
don't stop blogging from the states....you must keep me updated ;)
thelma and louise is a go...totally. next summer. plan for it.
love you.
xxxe