Saturday, June 28, 2008

In limbo...

okay-little travel update for our faithful readers-
we're still in Germany.
We've been trying to get out since Thursday, and, ALMOST actually got on a plane last night...until it was recalled for being overweight.

I can't go into details for opsec reasons, but, folks we really are trying to get back.
We really are.
however...after 3 consecutive wake-up calls at 3:45, the option to go to Hawaii is looking REALLY good-I can't lie!

I'm already dreaming of sandy white beaches...a cocktail with an umbrellla...stuffing my pastey white (and 5 pounds larger) body into last year's bikini...
tempting.
very, very tempting!

Keep fingers and toes crossed for us...we need all that we can get!
umarmen und lieben,
essie

5 comments:

e said...

option to go to hawaii?!?
uh, yeah, that would work :)
i'll meet you there.
xxe

e said...

YAY!!! WE GOT THE BOX!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxe

essie said...

Whoopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad you got everything before Germany plays Spain!
I can't wait to see what you do for the cd bday experiment...we're still in Deutschland...fingers crossed Day Four is the Magic Day!
kisses!!!
e2

gabbyfek said...

hee.
we'll meet you in hawaii, toooo.
xoxoxoxoxx.

e said...

oooooooooooooh an update?!?
soon!?!? I'm SO excited.
glad you are safe and stateside...i was worried about you. xxe