Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday to the greatest Niece IN THE WORLD! We love you Ellie-Belle!


It feels like we've hardly been in Germany at all, but when I write it down "from August to November" I realize that we've actually been here now for 12 weeks!

WOW!

Halloween was fun; interesting and different, but fun nonetheless. We did miss our "usual crew" of partners in crime, be them in NC or VA, we thought and spoke of you all and hoped your night was fun-filled as well.
In Germany, we had: One MIA (missing in action) teenager, one CB (chasing boys) jester, and one Harry Potter from Task 1 of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. We also had two country-bumpkins and a candy passing Momma involved in our Halloween Adventure. Due to construction no one could door-to-door trick or treat at our house, so I brought our "Scarrisons" candy pail with us and gave candy out to all the little kiddos we saw. There was a Halloween Fest (Germans LOVE their fests, folks!)on Post which was nice, and WARM!

(Yup, it was chilly, no foolin'!)

At one point Team Leader looked at me and said
"Um...we're actually trick or treating in GERMANY!"

Crazy, and true, yes we are, honey!
Happy Fall, Ya'll!
umarmen und lieben!!
essie

ps-Biggest Hugs and payment help go to Vaughn who called me on my GERMAN CELL PHONE last night and had me crying happy friendship tears in the Rewe! (local grocery store, where Germans were staring at me like a crazy person!)This is SO not the cutest snap of us, but it is all I have! xoxoxoxox

No comments: