Saturday, June 02, 2007

the Earth, my butt, and other big things...

(for watkins: *muwah*)


Let's see, it's June 2nd.
The movers come in 16 days to take my vehicle and all of our BIG furniture.
including Xmas/holiday stuff
including my classroom
including beds, and tables, and sofas
including bikes, and scooters
including the boxes of our life as "The Harrisons."

They came again on July 10th to get everything else.

We don't PCS until August 8th.

We still don't have the kids passports, and regardless, Team Leader has been informed that HE is required overseas by August 20-
period.

Quoting Rahn: "Niiiiice."

so...with that little window of life in our house, have a "shiny, happy Saturday" everyone!Don't you wish you were me!?!
hah!!

hugs and love,
essie

ps (again for watkins)

Who thinks this should be the name of my blog when we go overseas? this is so tongue in cheek, as everyone knows I have no butt! Other choices include but are not limited to: "EssieHosen" and "We'll have a Heidelberger, hold the cheese, please!"

I'm looking for ideas friends, I'd love a "witty little ditty" that people could remember easily, so send in your thoughts!

2 comments:

e said...

whoa.
wait. so you have to live in an empty house for 2 months??? am i missing something?
ok, blog title....i will think on it.
your ideas makeame giggle...
i'm calling you tomorrow. xe

J said...

So, the military is going to make the family of a soldier sleep on the floor? How odd.