Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just a thought, for my Buzz Girls

Driving back from Spring Break, Team Leader and I were listening to the radio; Pink's new song "Just you and your hand tonight" was heavy on the rotation, fine with us, because we both like Pink.

Anyhoo Team Leader looked at me, at one specific point, and had this to say:

TL: This song is hysterical
me: you think
TL: Yes, I think! I'm also wondering how many new BUZZ GIRLS there are just dancing away in their cars and being total brats at clubs...I WONDER!
(And he shot me a very knowing look above his sunglasses.)

I answered by turning up the radio. (HAH)

Secretly, I hope there is a select group of Radford-Techies who are tormenting those college boys, (who really all made us miserable anyway,) as we speak. If there isn't well, then they are truly missing out on the friendships of a lifetime!

(Only because I am really loving the Curious George-ness of my current song, it's staying for a while, then Pink will be next!)

xoxox
essie

3 comments:

e said...

why have i not heard this pink song?!!?!? there are no good stations here...sigh.
miss you. xxxxxe

e said...

ps. SAM size box of moonpies? jack says bring it ;) whhoooohoooo!

Lori said...

From the other half of the original Buzz Girls, I also hope there are many college boys being tortured as we speak...and as for the ones who were not so nice to us, I'm sure they have regretted it at some point! That's ok, their loss was our gain! Love you mostest!!!!!!