Sunday, September 20, 2009

no 249 photos at last!

the camera broke on the first day of school...back to square one with my ancient kodak, that has lost it's ubc cord.
yes, the phone did loose it's own cord, because i can't find it anywhere in this little house.
however
i managed to get my printer to let the memory card take 100 photos off for posterity...100 photos
we've been to the airport more times than friends and family should know
we've been to souffelnehim france for a pottery fest
we've been downtown with a flat little girl
we've been to an outstanding high school football game
we've been starting school (but those photos are on the broken camera now being fixed!)
and then there were the spring photos of softball and soccer and play that somehow got left behind in all the fracas of our summer.

let the photos show, we've been a busy busy little family, and casa h has been full!
umarmen und lieben
e










































3 comments:

e said...

OHHHHHHH how I've missed seeing my harrisons!!!
no more broken cameras....please.
love the snaps.
even the sad ones at the bottom.
preston is looking mighty old.
mighty.
love you guys!
MUCH.
xoxoxoxe

Julie said...

Wow, LOVE all those shots. As Erika said, even the sad ones that brought a little tear to my eye. I hate to see my niece and nephew so sad, but just remember all the good times. Love that Pres is playing football...can't wait to show those pictures to Jacob. I did hear a little bit about the game he had yesterday, but you'll have to fill me in on the details later. One last thing...ummmmm, Pres...what's up with the green cleats? Love and miss you guys soooo much!

J said...

It must be interesting to live in Germany but not really have left the USA. I couldn't even imagine it.