Thursday, October 09, 2008

paradigm shift






it's time to smile.

I've been posting A LOT of esther-mind-soul stuff.
the writing really helped me get through a tremendous personal loss.
It did.

I loved blogger for that-what huge shoulders, carrying the weight of my pain for me.
Then I started getting emails, facebook comments, so many people wanting to know who this wonderful child had been?

Suddenly, it wasn't just blogger picking me up and dusting me off, it was all of you.
There were moments, laughing until the tears ran down my face-
There were celebrations, joyful moments-
There were movie marathons, hysterical moments-
There were reasons to smile...

So, I'm smiling again.
Like Miranda said to Carrie:
"You'll laugh when something is funny."
There's been puhlenty of funny lately.

It's time to start each day embracing the smile...
Ending the day thankful for the smile...

umarmen und lieben to all my smileys out there-
(loving and missing you!)
essie

1 comment:

e said...

:)
good.
xxe

ps. could not love the snaps more.
and benben's hair. ooooh dear. i love it SO.