Sunday, October 05, 2008

Naturally

In typical "me" fashion, my camera wont upload photos right now.

In typical "me" fashion, my camera DIED when I started to take photo of Pres, blowing our his candles. We will have to re-inact his bday event for posterity later.

Team Leader and I think he had a great birthday weekend...

Skate Park ALL day on Saturday. HOURS upon hours of skating...he has the bruises to show for it, he's trying to create some kind of skateboard trick that I can't do justice describing.

Hockenheim with his boys Saturday night...late night...3am before his head hit the pillow.

Back on post for Happy Cake, steaks on the grill, presents, cards, friends.
All for him!
Tonight, Team Leader and Hillbilly are taking Pres and the boys to a concert.
That's apparently what you do when you are 15.
That, and talk talk TALK about getting your learners permit when you go back to the states this summer.

sigh.
our boy is 15...

wow.

1 comment:

e said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY PRESTON!
We can't believe that your 15!!!!
Hugs and MUCH LOVE from the Treehouse.

Es. how did our boys get SO big and SO old?!??!? insane.
driving? in a year?
what?
BIG hugs and love to you too momma.
and my camera died on coley's birthday. we sometimes share a brain. i love you. xxxxxxxxe