Friday, December 01, 2006

what to say?

don't quite know.
I am officially miserable here.
I miss my friends and family-well family/friends-whatever, they're all a big blurry group of love anyway-
I miss
I miss
I miss and it makes me very sad.

Has anyone else ever felt this empty after all the boxes are finally put away, and you can't clean your garage even ONE more time? What is WRONG with me???
It certainly can't get any worse, I just keep hearing the Michael Buble' song in my head, and I just don't know what to do.

4 comments:

gabbyfek said...

awwwwwwwww lovie...
this makes me want to drive to the ville and give you a big hug.
xoxoox,
g

Alex said...

Hang in there! Those of us up here in N. Va. say that you are so much more than "they" will ever understand. You can only do your best. Know that you have taken the high road and that it will eventually lead you to where you are meant to be. You're the best at what you do, so don't you forget it. Alex
PS- Lynn agrees with me that you really rock as a teacher.

e said...

ok, i'm calling you.
hugs and loves.xxe

Chrissy said...

Hey Mama!

It bums me out to hear you say that stuff! I think I am Robin, so I say put on your suit and kick some ass! Be selective please! Your chitlins here miss you and so do I, so take pleasure in that.

Love,
Rahn