Monday, March 15, 2010

no.306 blip on the radar

my blip
new job = amazing!
i'm loving loving LOVING it
and finding myself
whoa
stinking busy in a way i didn't know i could be...

team leader is tdy
again

the kinder of casa h have me running all over this base
pres-soccer
doodlebug-softball AND volleyball
mr. ben-soccer
oreo-desperately needing a trip to the groomer...30 minutes away
(and that's 30 autobahn minutes)

christmas card-valentines that FINALLY got here-
in time for me to send them out by easter...nice.
needing to call arkansas and not finding a phone number
ergh!

things climbing up the wall that need to go to the thrift
new dishes that take 8 weeks to arrive
old dishes that need to be packed up for next winter
motorcycle here in may
taxes done (thank heavens)
needing to move more "essie-life" into my office and knowing how much i despise the scary basement, totally aware that it might never happen.

stuttgart bazaar next weekend...do we really want $130 of dutch cheese?!
i know we can always use polish pottery (maybe 120 wine corkers)
and some other fabbo things
but the cheese
i kind of need a break...i think.

heart
heart
LOVE the pashminas that queen d brought back from turkey for me and the ladies of my family...we are going to be one smokin' hot group at this wedding!


did i mention that our christmas lights are still up?
i decided we're keeping them up until john gets back from afghanistan
that's me and
my plan
or blip
as it may be.

found: 3 letters to avery and crew, 3 letters to the house of bullotta, all dated in the year 2009...apparently we were loving you, thanking you, and sending you valentines.
hmmm
lost: my mind! sorry guys!!!

seriously busy...
blippen busy!

umarmen und lieben
essie

2 comments:

Julie said...

So happy to hear you are loving your new job - wonderful news!

Running all over the place - I know exactly how you feel, but minus a day here and there, I do have a little help.

I never even got around to making my Christmas cards, so you are still one step ahead of me.

I hope you got my email...needing to call Germany like you need to call Arkansas, but can't because I'm at work.

So is that a new motorcycle for Uncle T?

Give those soccer lovin' boys and softball/volleyball girl a big hug for me!

A card on it's way to Germany from your little niece.

I miss you guys! Is it June yet?

XOXO,
J

e said...

oh how I wish we could talk on the phone EVERY day! :)
LOVE you girl.
xoxox