Friday, November 06, 2009

no.259 *e* love

so i felt bad enough to add more photos this morning...
no excuses!
i have to do better, and i know it, so here are snaps from this fall
on my 2.0 mega pixel kodak
b/c
the 10.8 pixel samsung is still getting fixed
so there aren't any fun summer or first day of school snaps
but there are some
and that (according to my e)
IS
better than nothing!
all my love to you wifi stealer!!!
grab me a crab stick

umarmen und lieben
essie

polish pottery fondue...the beginning! i was given a large bowl by my buddy michelle last year which was perfect for bread, but the table didn't looked "dressed" with only one piece
when we went to poland in august, i went on a mission, determined to find smaller bowls to use for the rest of my fondue goodies
what started as a simple idea has turned into an obsession-there's MUCH more where this came from (ANDY'S!!!) and these were taken in late august when i was really just getting started




1 comment:

e said...

wifi stealer checking in from LR.
this is the BEST. you have made for a happy happy e.
you know how much we love fUn-due?!?! much. and those bowls are lovely.
xoxoxoxo