Wednesday, February 25, 2009

no. 213 proof

ya'll know that my yoda laptop loads the first photo backwards...don't ask me why...it's a yoda thing apparently! i'm also not too clear on why the labels for each snap are off...
hmm
i'm too lazy to make all the cut and paste happen today, so scroll down and begin at the began!
kisses and wishes
hope and virtue
umarmen und lieben
essie

beautiful weekend! next time we hope ya'll can come too!
day 2 load that car!
never a bad hair day when you've got clear skies and you are skiing!!
night fires from our balcony...very very cool!
a second wind snap before our valentines dinner was over
and pres, after eating a complete steak dinner BEFORE we ordered for the family...he was full to his eyeballs when we rolled him away from the table!
there's doodle bug!
and a valentine elf!
two ski sleepy valentines
we ordered dinner for four, and got dinner for four hundred all for 41 euro-can't beat that!
with the little old german ski lift man who scooped me up as i was falling and for the rest of the weekend laughed and called me "de gruen" something or other! was he ever a hoot!
finally at the top! ready to go with daddy
part II of his lessons and still smiling
a daddy and his first boy
my silly valentine...notice the baklavas...it was freezing!!!
we're here and are ready for lessons!
hanging my camera out the window as we drove up the mountain
team leader
in the car on our way
balcony photo shoot before we went skiing
view from our balcony

2 comments:

e said...

YAY!!!!
I LOVE all the snaps.
I wish for all posts to be so heavily photoesque...
I feel like I'm there w/ you.
and
for the record
how in the hell do you look so hot in a helmet, goggles, AND a baklava? HOT girl. xxxxxxxe

Julie said...

Great pics of everyone; looks like a lot of fun!