Thursday, January 15, 2009

no.206 and there's no turning back now!

after watching a marathon of Samantha Who-my new favorite show b/c I simply love Christina Applegate-
AND
taking a hard look at the hair o'essie with my good friend Jules
"JUST make the call."
"GO"
"and be ready for at least 4 inches to be cut off"

i went.
and it's a whole lotta more than 4 inches gone from the head o'essie
i can say that i don't feel like i'm stuck in the '80's any more!

but i love it, and i love the woman who did it, and b/c i'm a baaaaad essie
i'll post a snap tomorrow!

umarmen und lieben

2 comments:

e said...

dude. you can't post that and not have a photo.
seriously.
I'm not good at waiting.
photo photo photo.
can you hear me chanting all the way from here?!?!? xxxe

e said...

tomorrow was friday.
it's monday.
where is my essie hot hair snap!?!?
xxxe