Tuesday, September 16, 2008

crack is real-it is also known as

facebook.

holy mess.

this is not good...I'm LOVING finding the people who knew me when, and are still their wonderfully fabulous selves (all these years later...and with some of them, yes it's been years!) heh

BUT the flip side is me not getting out the door on time, to get to school early enough, to be ready for the student teacher who showed up today...who I had TOTALLY forgotten about in my "catch up with the world" madness.

um. yeah.

apparently I'm part of the slacker generation.

umarmen und lieben
essie
ps I love this man-he gives me goosebumps!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
e said...

really really good?
gooooooooooooooood. in fact.

umm...
that picture of tony and you...
sigh.
adorable.
so glad you're smoking the crack with me....
FB just gives me another chance to get to say hi to you :)
love it.
(even if it's a HUGE timesuck.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe

Diane Mandy said...

I also love facebook, but hate the new look. It just doesn't feel right to me.