Saturday, August 02, 2008

worth the wait

120 hours in a truck...$800.00
262 pounds of luggage...$0.00 (thanks to Space A)
12 box meals...$41.25
3000+ miles to cover...to have a furry little face literally cry tears of joy...priceless!

We're back in Germany.
I have so much to post, from our trip to the States, to our week in Florida, to our mini-trip in North Carolina, to our return to Virginia, to our drive up to New Jersey where we finally flew out!
Yessiree
Lots and Lots to say.

First I want to say this:

Time wasn't on my side for this trip.
I know that I didn't get to see a quarter of the people I love before I had to leave.
However, I tried.
Time got the better of me...time, no wifi internet, CRAZY
MESS dental emergencies...it all added up.
I know that there is a real possibility that feelings are hurt, and, I'm sorry for that-I really am.
I know that I am, only, one person.
And, I know that I'm not perfect.
I also know that because I am only one person, and I can't make everyone happy-even when I want to-that I might not be able to accomplish everything that I set out to do.
That doesn't make me a bad person, just a person with a very long "to-do" list~

Time wasn't on my side this trip across the pond.
What time doesn't know that I do know...
I'll be back.

umarmen und lieben
essie

1 comment:

e said...

you are only one person.
(one awesome person ;))
can not wait for updates.
and photos.
glad you are home. loveyou friend. xxe