Friday, August 08, 2008

365 days later

Today our little family celebrated ONE year in Germany!

Go us!!

Team Leader, was in Italy.
I ventured to Strasbourg France with Dollie Doo, Lea, and Rahn.
Ben and Pres stayed at home...in Heidelberg.

How amazing is that?
One family-
Three countries!

I love living here...love it, love it, love it!
umarmen und lieben
essie

ps: Rahn is having a BLAST and has tried 6 different German beers, one French beer, and one fabulous beer from Trappist Monks in Belgium. She's had some brats and kraut, kafe und kutchen, and (if you ask my opinion) is a fantastic Amazing Race groupie and we love her...leading me to this nugget:

I got a job, permanent status, and folks ya'll need to come visit!
xoxox

1 comment:

gabbyfek said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
i want brats.
like
now.
YUM.

holy crap, has it really been a year?!?!? it's flown by. ack.
xoxoxoxox.