Wednesday, May 21, 2008

tapping out!

famous for sarcasm, I'm using a new phrase (courtesy of WWE) to cover the stress of school, work (which I always previously THOUGHT OF as play), Mommy-ing, Wife-ing, Daughter-ing, Friend-ing and my lame-ass attempts to cover all those crazy bases.

Leah-I SWEAR I didn't forget your birthday, I had the mother of all migraines on Saturday...if my head hadn't been pounding, you TOTALLY would have been on my mind!

Lori-Evan's gift is somewhere...when I find it, I'm adding Ansley's just to be on the safe side!

*e* hope things got to you in good order, and,that you loved them, AND, that Coley's teachers have pulled their heads out of their asses, and, he's getting services.

Rahn-totally come in August!! I might be poor as s**t, but we will STILL manage to have a fantastic time. Luftansa is doing a special, we can get you to England for 69euro...around 120 bucks round trip, and Luftansa is a good airline! We can call it our REAL Amazing Race!! How cool would that be?!!can you read the sign?! No, I didn't make the concert, but next year...I'm there!

Louise-I'm glad to hear that you are safe, sound, having whoa lits of fun with neighbor, and making the most of being YOUNG! I owe you a serious email, I know it, you'll get one!

Jacob, Aunt Essie hopes you loved your bday box! And Ellie Belle, and Jack, we hope you had a veritable candy feast with the extras in the box for you! Chris, you got a Polish Shopping Basket-direct from Poland-all the Oma's here have them, and actually they are seriously handy! I have 2 or 3 myself!

Jules, I LOVE this picture of us, and it makes me excited for July!

Mom and Dad-I love you....

BIG sigh from the girl who not only is tapping out, but is counting out!!
Make that counting down-school's out June 13th!

umarmen und lieben
essie
the living proof of me turning 40-with Team Leader on the train to Munich, 10 April 2008

No comments: