Wednesday, May 14, 2008

it's May?

seriously.

this is the quickie post...written waaaay too late on a school night, because after all my email madness following Team Leader's surgery, I've gotten pretty swamped managing our life...

and that's the understatement of the century!

He's okay-neither of us knew what to expect, and, while he's nowhere near his super-de-duper chipper self, he's doing alright. No one likes to feel down and out, and, for those who know TL well-he's a difficult guy to "keep down!"

With 2 of our 3 Harrisons playing soccer, me starting my second Masters Degree in Special Ed, school winding it's way into JUNE and summer, not having ANY job security for me, and our new D.O.G. (for real, a new dog)I'm a little bit bonkers right now.

For me to even admit it-HUGE-and now I'm off to sleep. It's a short night when you're waking up for middle of the night meds!

SOME DAY I'll post pictures-if you want to see amazing snaps of Germany, hit my link for the prickril's adventures in Germany, he's an amazing photographer and their family lives about 10 minutes from us.
umarmen und lieben!
essie

1 comment:

e said...

ok, I'm stuck on DOG.
Need a photo for that one. ;)
When you're less chaotic....email me. Breathe...I love and miss you. xxe