Sunday, March 18, 2007

Skincare says it all-totally random blog from essie

The simple fact that I can still break out like a champ when facing uphill stress is plainly unfair-but-life happens and fortunately there is Sephora and Bliss to make my days a teeny bit easier!

Just for fun, I thought I'd post the wrap around from my skincare. Believe me it's worth it!
**********************************************************************************
skyn
ICELAND

"Party Planned for 150. Only 20 RSVPS."
"How deeper are these frown lines going to get?...Three way conference call with new boss while driving home."
"Hello Officer. I'm sure my license and registration are around here somewhere."
"I think I'm getting a rash...Trying to finish the annual sales report at midnight when the last toner cartridge gives out."
"My skin looks as worn out as I feel...
WHEN DID LIFE START SHOWING UP ON MY FACE?!"

Question: am I REALLY going to be 39 in a month?
Anaswer: why yes I am-holy crap!

No comments: