Monday, March 26, 2007

blomit

this is what I've decided to call totally random blogging-it's a hybrid:
blog + vomit=blomit

I'm sure that someone far more witty than myself has already coined the phrase, but as of right now, I'm using it...it works for me...

we've spent the night debating on whether we really really need a day at Disney OR if we are ready to graduate up into the world of Universal.
It's a Ben-thing actually-Mr. Ben has bever been to Disney old enough to know that he was at Disney.

any thoughts?

I just can't wait to take them-I feel like a little girl in a shoe shop-so much to choose from! This should be excellent!!

I know I owe snaps of the kittens; we had a huge YIKES food scare with Foxy Momma on Thursday convincing me that organic food IS the only way to go-we had her on Nutro and she started crashing that morning.

VERY SCARY and not nice...thankfully, she's okay. We got her to the vet in the nick of time. SO that said, snaps will be up by tomorrow!

hugs and love!
essie

1 comment:

e said...

disney...sigh.
LOOOOVED it.
so will your kidlets.
take us w/ you though ;)
SO glad the foxy momma is ok...
now, snaps please?!
loveandkisses.
xxxe