Wednesday, July 28, 2010

no. 331 back

words aren't there for me to describe every one of the 10,000+ miles we drove over the last month...what i know vs. what i don't:

cousins are more than family
time can't erase love
distance can't wear away the bonds of friendship
hot weather is hot anywhere-europe or the states
i can never get enough shoes
i taught doodlebug to hunt down a sale WAAAAY too well-her bag was over 50 pounds
my trio of casa h love is a pretty amazing trio
mr. tony won't let me drive unless i hide the keys from him
the east coast is LOOOOOOOONG
maine is seriousssssllly far from virginia on a holiday weekend
the red sox/yankees rivalry mojo is REAL people-don't mess with it
it is possible to hate a car
and
specific hotel chains
or not chains
i may never eat pizza again
benzilla is fired for his rabbit ear nonsense in almost every photo
nice does matter
dogs DO have a sense of time
and finally, when utterly exhausted, i will ramble.

suffice to say
i hope the pictures can finish the talking-they come next, but for those who dare, the 2010 El Agave Goldberg-Harrison snap followed with the 2010 Euro Harrison/Florida Harrison snap...we are fabulous!!!



umarmen und lieben alles
essie

1 comment:

Julie said...

First, LOVE those pictures...both of them. And, I have to agree...we are quite a fabulous crew.

So, so happy that out of the many people you wanted to see, we were fortunate enough to be some of the few that got to see your wonderful faces and grab a hug, or two, or three. Many great memories...

A little of what I know and learned:

Those Harrison cousins are more than just family; it’s truly amazing how 2 years can go by, yet when they are finally back together, they don’t miss a beat...love that about those kids-

You definitely earn the travel award in my book-

Your kids are getting waaayyyy big, and oh too fast...
but they truly are a FABULOUS trio and you should be one proud Momma-

The Euro Harrison’s love to shop-

You do like shoes, but even I, El’ Cheapo, wouldn’t be able to resist the amazing buys you found-

I broke out in a sweat every time I heard the word “gages”-

Ditto...Benzilla needs to be fired..hehe-

You can always make me cry-

and last but not least...

trips like that only remind me how each of you hold a special place in our heart, regardless of the thousands of miles of ocean that separate us.

Once it's time for move back to the States, now I know who I need to talk to..."ohhhh Beeeennnnn!"

We miss you guys!

XOXO,
J