Monday, February 08, 2010

the 300

is a two fold post only for the good of my heart and begins

with birthday hugs and love floating up to the cloud where i know you are
watching over me
watching over rahn
protecting us
protecting our families and loved ones
every day

in the same way
we protect who you were
in our heads
in our hearts
in our stories
of the student who became family
of the family who let us become family

in my life you are
with me every day.

happy birthday my sweet silly funny naughty absolutely fantastic little dulce
happy birthday love floating up to you with extra frosting, extra dip, extra love on top!


and to my best dear darling friend
phone calls on sunday are meant to be only for good news...in the other side of my heart, i believe that whatever is going on will be resolved.
you will be restored
all will be well.
i believe
i believe
i believe
and love you.
lots.

umarmen und lieben
essie

1 comment:

e said...

love you. xoxe