Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The only time I've EVER agreed with Dr. Phil...

"I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me.."

This is how a fantastic email from my friend Michele began, and the rest, well that is what followed!

ENJOY-I'm off to finish my pinktruck!
xox
essie
*********************************
By following the simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "the way to achieve inner Peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off
a bottle of Merlot,
a bottle of White Zinfandel,
a bottle of Kahlua,
a package of Oreos,
the remainder of my old Prozac prescription,
the rest of the cheesecake,
and
a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel now. :-)

2 comments:

e said...

HA! just don't finish off the oxycodone....nonono......
I MYGOSH I MISS YOU!!!!
I'm leaving friday!
I want to see you before then....
I hate that I was sick over break :(
CALL ME THIS WEEKEND...or I'll be calling you.
loveyou.xxxxe

e said...

we're here....it's freezing...i hate it.... ;) update this.
i love you.
xxe